CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 28 July 2008

A photos quandary

A lot of the photos that I take are of people I know, so I don't post them. I guess it leaves here a bit empty. I can't ask them all for permission to post them as then would have to tell them what my blog is, yet they are al posted with their knowledge on facebook and none of them mind.... Hmmm.. I guess for know I will continue leaving them off here as I don't know happy people would be if pictures were posted without their knowledge and it seems a little unfair somehow. Strangely if they were pictures of complete strangers it wouldn't bother me at all.

Anyway a couple of pictures that aren't of people. I saw this leaf while walking last week and thought it was quite interesting so here are a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Well you're welcome to post pictures of me and my lot, but I don't remember you taking any lol x

Bernardeena said...

No I don't think I have, although I did try and take a few in creche on sunday for the church and Ivy pullled some very unimpressed faces at me. What I mean though is more at big events, like the masquerade ball or people weddings or parties or whatever. I normally take my camera there whereas I don't normally carry it about with it being so big. I got some great ones from the masquerade but it doesn't seem right posting them without people knowing.