CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 6 December 2009

Weaning

Well this past week we have just about started weaning. I have to say anything but babyled probably wouldn't work for us as Noah wants to try everything himself. The one food he has tried that wasn't fingerfood, he insisted on trying to feed himself with the spoon. Why should I do the spoon when he can do it himself! Cue banana porridge all over everywhere, I wish I had a picture of him holding the bowl up to his face and trying to lick it out! Messy but fun.

Ok he has probably had very little food actually go down him, but we are just taking things slowly and letting him enjoy the new tastes and textures. Taking other peoples food seems to be something he enjoys, whether my brocolli or his cousins ricecake, so thats the way we are taking it for now.

In other baby related happenings I got to have a squidge of a friends one week old this morning. She is so gorgeous! Shows how quickly they grow though, Noah was just so huge in comparison, and she is much bigger then Noah was when he was born. That wanting another one is definitely pinging. Not yet. But it won't be long before we are back on the ttc bandwagon I don't think.

0 comments: